Tuesday, December 23, 2008

what a blessing morning SMS… ♥

This morning, when I woke up, I noticed that I have 1 unread message in my cellphone inbox. Hmm... I was wondering, who had sent me an sms last nite when I was already fall asleep. But then I was wrong, it was'nt sent last nite. It was sent early this morning @ 03:47 am.


I feel blessed when I read all the text... and smiled when I read the sender's name...


It is typed:

Dalam kesesakan aku berseru kepada Tuhan, Ia menjawab dan melegakan aku. Tuhan dipihakku, aku tidak takut. Apa yang dapat dilakukan manusia terhadapku?


from: My Wibisono... :)


Bunch of thanks, Dear... U gave the rite Bible Verses in the rite time... A time when I feel a lot of worry... it's kinda bring Ur whole huge heavy burden by Urself... But I feel relieved when I read those words...

Once again, thank Dear...

God bless U...


♥ Kitty ♥

No comments: