Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas Greetings from friends & relatives...

This year, I've received so many Xmas greetings from friends and relatives.
Dedicated to them, I make this post, consist of all the Xmas Greetings I've received.

Here we go...

Guys, Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!! GBU.

from: Dee

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Wish U al the best in 2009.

from: Lis Pandanwangi

Though He knew He will b rejected,
betrayed and would feel d loneliness,
He still willing to be born as human,
to know U.. and me..
To feel what U feel and what I feel as a human..
He is more than willing 2 be d friend of our heart..
Happy Christmas Eve.. :o)

from: 08158060284 [I don't have this number in my phone book]


Selamat Hari Natal 25-26 Desember 2008
dan Selamat Tahun Baru 1 Januari 2009
Semoga Tuhan memberkati kita semua dimana pun kita berada.

from: Asbeth

Semoga Natal ini memberi kesan yg gembira dan penuh sukacita
spt kelahiran Yesus yg membawa keselamatan bagi kita semua
Merry X'mas to U :)

from: Herman IB

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
Have a Great Blessing and Miracle of Christmas;
God will strengthen you and your beloved one
go through the New year 2009 successfully..
GBU

from: Juliarti

Kata malam bintang itu indah,
kata siang matahari itu indah,
tapi kata YESUS kamulah yang terindah,
krn itu DIA lahir utk menyelamatkanmu.
Merry Christmas, my fren =D

from: Herdiana

//"" /"" ///""
///"" ""// / ""/
"" "" "" "" ""
Bersama Yesus, damai di sorga,
damai di bumi, damai di hati.
Merry X'mas. GBU :)

from: 081315484900 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

Aku minta pd YESUS setangkai bunga segar,
IA beri aku kaktus berduri.
Aku minta pd YESUS binatang mungil nan cantik,
IA beri aku ulat berbulu.
Aku sedih, protes & kecewa..
Betapa tidak adilnya ini..
Namun kemudian..
Kaktus itu berbunga, indah bahkan sangat indah,
dan ulat itu pun tumbuh dan berubah menjadi kupu² yg amat cantik.
Itulah jalan TUHAN, indah pd waktunya..!
TUHAN tdk memberi apa yg kita harapkan,
tp IA memberi apa yg kita perlukan.
Kadang kita sedih dan kecewa, terluka,
tp jauh di atas segalanya,
IA sedang merajut yang terbaik untuk kehidupan kita.
YESUS MAHA SEGALA nya,
semoga kita termasuk dalam golongan orang² yang pandai bersyukur
atas karunia & nikmat yg diberikan TUHAN,
"SELAMAT HARI NATAL, Damai Kristus yang Telah Lahir Beserta kita semua"

from: Nunung Sianturi & Antoni Panjaitan [this the longest Xmas greetings I ever had!]

Jesus was born to save the world.
Faith makes all things possible.
Hope makes all things work.
Love makes all things beautiful.
May U hv all those 3.
Merry Christmas.

from: Anna R&D

Selamat merayakan hari Natal..
Damai di hati, damai di bumi..
~ Maya, Didit, Danis~

from: 08176742872 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

=_=
,-"-,tEn6!!
, ,
'___'

=_=
,-"-,tEn6!!
, ,
'___'

Merry Christmas...
kiranya damai, kasih & sukacita
selalu di hati & hidupmu.
Amien. Gbu...

from: Sariani

Let the Christmas miracles shine upon you and your family,
sending hopes love n optimism to endure the following year.
Merry Chritmas 2008.
Lya & Willy

from: Lya

MERRY. . .
. . *. .
. \ ! / .
. *X'MAS *.
. . *. .
~dessy&acin~

from: Dessy IB

Merry Christmas..!!
Wishing you peace, love n joy at Christmas..

from: Annin

JoY, Love & Peace..
MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
to U & y family

from: Novia URC

Biarlah Kasih dan Berkat dari KRISTUS YESUS menjadikan Suka Cita Natal semakin berlimpah.
SELAMAT HARI NATAL.
KEL. ERWAN NAINGGOLAN.

from: Bos

"TUHAN" Mengukir Bjana KhiDuPn Dgn,, "KASIH SAYANG"..
dari dulu, skrang ini,, n slamanya
Dgn Sjuta "CINTANYA".."YESUS KRISTUS MAU TURUN KE DUNIA INI" untk Mmbuat Qt Bgtu BrArti..
Happe merry christmas.
-Victor N & fam.

from: Victor SN

I wish you great joy & happiness in this Christmas.
May peace be in our hearts always.
Selamat Natal!

from: 085269848448 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

Christmas always tell us to give, to forgive, to bless, to shine, to share, to love..
Merry delightful X'mas!!
God Bless U..

from: 08122708819 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laugther and goodwill...
May the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Merry Christmas!!
Yongky Setiawan & Fam

from: Yongky URC

.().
:II:
*II*
B a CANDLE
B a LIGHT
in d dark
B a HOPE
B an INSPIRATION
& make a big-difference in others heart
Merry Xmas.

from: 08129042705 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

Merry Christmas and wishing you the joys of the season and prosperity in the new year

from: Via Sofianita


May the joy and peace of Christmas be woth u all through the year.
Wishing you lots of Love, Joy, and Happiness.
Merry Christmas!

from: 08563327040 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these be your at Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS n HAPPY NEW YEAR

from: Anne URC

Slamat Natal 25 Des 2008 dan Tahun Baru 2009.
Semoga damai sejahtera-Nya menyertai kita semua.
TUHAN JESUS memberkati.
Erwan Nainggolan dan Kel.

from: Bos [My Boss sent me Xmas greeting twice! ^O^]

Berita heboh dr Nazaret..
Telah ditemukan berkas yg diduga raport milik Yesus wkt sekolah ...
Tertulis:
*Agama nilai C, krn stlh ditanya siapa yg menciptakan dunia? IA mnjawab Bapaku
*Olahraga nilai D, krn ketika disuruh berenang, IA malah brjalan di atas air
*Matematika nilai E, krn stlh disuruh menjumlah 2 ikan+ 5 roti, IA mnjwb 12 bakul
*Hanya Kimia dpt A, krn IA dpt membuat formula, merubah air menjadi anggur.

from: 08161491976 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

Merry X-mas :-)

from: 0811627499 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

Selamat Natal 2008 ya Kit..
Semoga berkah dan kedamaian selalu b'sama kmu dan keluarga..
Wish U all the best..
GBU..

from: Widi

B-egin Ur X-mas with
L-ove in ur heart
E-xpaect blessing
S-hare goodness
S-hine like d sun
I-nspire some1
N-ever forgt dat
G-OD is w/u all d time
(^_^)
love:, bu lanny

from: 081908090706 [I don't have this number in my phone book]

No comments: